Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Marketing Your Business - The Veretekk Mentor

The Veretekk Mentor

What is a Veretekk Mentor, and what can this type of mentoring mean for you and your business?

Hello. My name is David Ogden, Veretekk trainer. You might have signed up for one of my portals in my Mentor system, and this is a very good opportunity for you.

Chances are, you have seen the value in the portal that you if you signed up for one, whether that be First Family Classifieds, Blastomatic, Leadsomatic or maybe even Vereconference. You know, or should know, how powerful these systems are to help you to build ANY business that you currently have running.

Anyway, back to the Veretekk Mentor. I am not here to sell, convince, coerce or try to tell you how good this system really is. All that I can do is to tell my story, and how for the past 5 years and more, I have been utilizing Veretekk in my marketing routines.

How does over 1,000 people in just one of my organizations sound to you? And MOST of these people came in right from the Internet! Yep, you heard it right. I utilized Veretekk in my online marketing, and people call ME, not the opposite.

How does being able to get to the top of the search engines sound to you? You know, like Google, Yahoo, MSN, Windows Live and the other major searches of the Internet? Well, that is exactly what Veretekk is. Veretekk IS The Search Engine Optimisation Company!

We mentor real people, just like you, to learn the insider secrets of promoting on the Internet for YOUR business. That is our purpose, and that is my goal today.

Here is my offer to you.

If you are a Silver Member, upgrade now to the $54.95 per month Gold System. This is the ONLY way that you will receive mentoring from me, on how to achieve success on the Internet.

If you are a First Family Classified Ad user, a Blastomatic user, a Vereconference user, then you must subscribe for a Silver Veretekk account.

To do that, simply click any of the links below, and be sure to choose a keyword specific subdomain for your Veretekk System! If you do not know how to do this, then just pick up the phone, and call me. My number is right below, and I am happy to mentor you in the right way to signup for Veretekk.

That is a simply great deal for you today, and I look forward to mentoring you in Veretekk!

By the way, I WILL call you, as this is exactly how I conduct business, so be looking for my number to show up on your phone, and for goodness sakes, ANSWER THIS CALL! It may just be the answer to your issues towards building a stable business for the future!

Good Morning from David Ogden - Veretekk Trainer

You will want to connect with me @ David Ogden Training Videos. Here, I offer great information concerning all aspects of Veretekk.

David Ogden
Veretekk Trainer
1-386-308-1956 (24 hours)
davidogdens [@] gmail.com
Office Hours-6AM-12AM GMT +8
Top SEO Results Tools  |  RSS  |  Conference Room  |  Videos  |  Contact Me

No comments: