Saturday, December 31, 2011

Veretekk Actual Results

Original Article @ Veretekk Internet Marketing Business Asia

As promised in another article here, I am bussing I Get Going Today as an SEO experiment. What I mean by that is that I am taking this old domain, from years ago, and putting some new innovations in marketing within the site, and capturing the results and data that I am seeing on Alexa.com for the site.

Traffic Rank in Country

A measure of i-get-going-today.com's popularity in a specific country. The complete list of i-get-going-today.com's ranks by country is on the 'Traffic Stats' tab below. This is now, just after some days, ranked at about 12,362, in the General. When you consider that starting out, I had an Alexa.com rank of nearly 20 million, the results being seen here are impressive, to say the least.

The rank by country is calculated using a combination of average daily visitors to i-get-going-today.com's and pageviews on i-get-going-today.com from users from that country over the past 3 months. The site with the highest combination of visitors and pageviews is ranked #1 in that country.

These Results are Updated Daily on Alexa.com

While other, so called SEO experts are scurrying around, trying to figure out Google's new Panda Algorithm and such like, I simply go about my work as usual, writing content about the timely topics of marketing your business, as it applies to my businesses. This work speaks highly for the results being seen, and I trust that my Google readers will take hold of the concept here, and go right ahead with their content writing.

As one can clearly see on a Google search, i-get-going-today.com is certainly getting out to where I intended it to go. And yes, the SEO moguls would say that this is not a highly searched term, but if you consider the aspect of niche marketing, it is indeed impressive. And, on a personal note, I NEVER pay attention to gurus. They will lead you down an endless path to dismal failure on Google!

Good Morning from David Ogden - Veretekk Trainer

You will want to connect with me @ David Ogden Training Videos. Here, I offer great information concerning all aspects of Veretekk.

David Ogden
Veretekk Trainer
1-386-308-1956 (24 hours)
davidogdens [@] gmail.com
Office Hours-6AM-12AM GMT +8
Top SEO Results Tools  |  RSS  |  Conference Room  |  Videos  |  Contact Me

No comments: