Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Advertising Your Business

Original Article @ Veretekk Internet Marketing Asia

Marketing Your Business
Internet Advertising

Today I was speaking with someone who has just started to advertise a home based business and had used one of my advertising tools, so I asked her about what she was advertising and what form her marketing took. Her advert was perhaps a little too simple in the form

come and visit my website
and evidently her website has a contact form and her telephone number but no indication of the Company she is associated with, which seems rather strange.

I was a little puzzled with her approach but it seems that is the how the company wants business to be conducted. I was expecting her to explain more but the mystery deepened as she had paid to have the advert placed on her behalf and my tool is free.

I never did find out anything more about her business, normally you can't stop people talking, so I wished her luck and said I would contact her in a couple of months when she told me she had plans to review her advertising strategy. I will update you at a later date when I learn more

Good Morning from David Ogden - Veretekk Trainer

You will want to connect with me @ David Ogden Training Videos. Here, I offer great information concerning all aspects of marketing your business.

David Ogden
Veretekk Trainer
1-386-308-1956 (24 hours)
davidogdens [@] gmail.com
Office Hours-6AM-12AM GMT +8
Top SEO Results Tools  |  RSS  |  Conference Room  |  Videos  |  Contact Me

No comments: