Wednesday, December 12, 2012

what Marketing Tool do you use ?

Advertising Tools

What are you you must have advertising/marketing tools that you use on a regular basis and how much are you prepared to pay for them.

Most people have their favourite tools such as Aweber for auto responders and Goto meeting for online meeting and webinar. Some people like to purchase domain names from one company and host with another, others use free hosting.

SEO consultancy services are important for some companies who may not have the time or resources to develop good search engine result strategies for their websites. There are some sites such as IBOtoolbox which offer free social marking and blogging and advertising services were subscribers can earn points which can be converted into advertising.

I myself prefer to pay for a complete suite of tools which are designed to work together but then I pay $55 a month for the privilege, about the same amount I would pay to use Aweber and Goto meeting. I believe I am getting great value for money, unlimited autoresponders ,webinar room. training,hosting including a dozen aged domains where I can add subdomains, an integrated social marketing and blogging systems incorporating smart RSS feed and more.

My question to you is what are you using, how much do you spend and what other tools do you feel are essential for advertising your business.

Sincerely,

David Ogden
Veretekk Trainer
1-386-308-1956 (24 hours)
davidogdens [@] gmail.com
Skype seadogs11
Office Hours-6AM-12AM GMT +8

No comments: