Thursday, February 07, 2013

Mindset of a Millionaire

Mindset of a Millionaire

I have written about goals in the past and as you are developing your business you will probably have a number of goals however you need to ensure that they are all taking you in the direction of you main goal.

Some people get diverted and may even consider a totally new project this will confuse your mind and slow down success. People talk about multitasking, which is great provided that each task leads to your goal. you can only have one main goal.

For example my main goal is to become a millionaire by December 2014, however recently I have needed to spend more time than planned on moving to Cyprus. But Cyprus offers, a better environment and better communications in which to build my business, where people have more money, in spite of European financial problems compared with the Philippines where I live at the moment.

This short term goal will be completed in April and I am already building new contacts on the Island and working in others way to develop my business.

Whatever I do for the next two years is leading me in one direction only towards my main goal and I will only consider things that lead me in that direction - Financial Freedom.

David Ogden
Ed Mercers 100 Millionaires Challenge
http://seriouswealth.net

No comments: