Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Send Out a Real Card For Mothers Day

Are you the kind of person that uses the Internet to search for cards, I used to send out a lot of  e-cards because it was so quick and easy to send them. but over the past few years many have gone missing as email addresses are changed or blocked.

Sending an e-card does not have the same effect as when you send a real card through the post, the recipient misses out on the thrill of opening an envelope , not knowing what it contains and its also nice to be able to display a real card on special occasions such as Mothers  day.

I recently discovered a way to send out real cards online and they can be sent using my l handwriting and signature, so that I do not have to bother to search around the shops, I can just browse online and make my choice,

I would in fact like to invite you to try the system for yourself just go to my website Send Out Real Cards


You can then check for yourself how quick and easy it is.

David Ogden - helping People Help Themselves

386 308 1956

 

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: