Sunday, August 28, 2011

Philippines SEO

Marketing Your Business
Philippines SEO

The one thing that I notice that is different with Philippines SEO is that more people appear to connect to and use Yahoo instead of Google. the only explanation I can offer is that Yahoo often try to take over your machine, for example when using Firefox 6, if I select Yahoo to carry out a search it immediately attempts to install itself as the default browser in fact the meta tag of Yahoo Philippines reads:-

Welcome to Yahoo!, the world's most visited homepage. Quickly find what you're searching for, get in touch with friends and stay informed with the latest news and information

Many people in the Philippines also use Yahoo for its free email including many so called Philippine SEO experts now I am sorry to say free and experts are not words that go together. Someone who is making money from SEO can surely afford their own website, hosting and mailing system. If you request services from Philippine online marketing you will get a reply from TheInterbiz.com.

The SEO work that I perform for my clients revolves around selecting good keywords, simple web and blog design, back linking and creative writing services and my fees range from $200 -$36,000 depending on the time and effort involved.

David Ogden
Internet Marketing Mentor
+1-386-308-1956 USA Office after 6PM EST
+63-999-114 1149 Philippines 0600-1200hrs GMT +8

Who Is David Ogden  David Ogdens Blog  International Adventurers  Philippines Better Home Based Business    My Tomorrows Home Business

No comments: