Sunday, March 25, 2012

Advertising Your Business

Original Article @ Veretekk Internet Marketing Asia

Marketing Your Business
Advertising your business

Today I attended a webinar hosted by Veretekk's marketing Director Butch Hamilton and he was talking about examining where your target market is situated. Many people make the mistake of advertising globally when they are only offering goods and services locally.

I remember some years ago working with a company that started a GoLocal advertising campaign which turned out to be highly successful as each distributor targeted their own particular area rather than nationally or globally.

Google technology brought local search to the forefront in the past year so you can set now set your search default to any particular town to obtain results which are more likely to be of use to you.

If you are operating a local business online it can be beneficial to include the name not only as a title but also in the name of the website. I have done this myself successfully in the past when selling property with a site called apartmentforsalekotakinabalu. A daily advertising campaign was set up on the Internet using my marketing tools and within two months I had completed the sale of my property.

When you are setting out your next advertising campaign consider your local options you might be surprised by the results.

Good Morning from David Ogden - Veretekk Trainer

You will want to connect with me @ David Ogden Training Videos. Here, I offer great information concerning all aspects of marketing your business.

David Ogden
Veretekk Trainer
1-386-308-1956 (24 hours)
davidogdens [@] gmail.com
Office Hours-6AM-12AM GMT +8
Top SEO Results Tools  |  RSS  |  Conference Room  |  Videos  |  Contact Me

No comments: