Friday, October 24, 2008

AARP

I was looking at the AARP site today, which claims to be the largest online magazine in the world, its packed with information. The section that caught my eye way the financial calculators.

The AARP calculators includes one to work out when you will be a millionaire, so I tried out my theory of investing $1 per day and sure enough it works, if at 15 I had saved just $1 a day I would have been a millionaire by the age of 60, based on a rate of return of 15%. The problem however is that inflation will eat into the numbers and reduce your savings by half. The common factor in all the AARP calculators is the exponential growth, for example if you continue contributing for a further 5 years you will more than double your money!

AARP members and millions of others around the world are suffering during the financial crisis, but there is a way out.

You need to find a business which will provide you with a 15% return and invest just $1,000 and in 50 years you will be a Millionaire.

Now I have found a business that will give me the return that I need and is inflation proof, its called Tomorrows's Home Business and its unlike any home business you have ever seen, you are invited to attend our live presentation every Thursday evening at 6PM EST just go to http://tomorrowshomebusiness.butchhamilton.com/ and follow the instructions or else contact us.

David Ogden -Tomorrows Home Business
Contact Us

Tomorrow's Home Business RSS Feed Links

Tomorrow's Home Business Community RSS Feed Links


No comments: